Tuesday 12 January 2016

Starwars 7 review WARNING SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys, before clicking read more WARNING SPOILERS!!!!

So guys, I love the new movie. I think that the characters have very strong personalities and back stories.

I think that the most ruthless character is Kylo Ren (or Ben Solo.)


This monster of a 'jedi' has teenage tantrums and scares staff on a regular basis.


If he is happy killing Han Solo then he must be evil.

Now onto Ray.


Daisy Ridley does a great job of portraying the lonely scavenger on the desolate planet. Her connection with the funny droid, BB8, is both hilarious and engaging.



John Boyega also does a great job of portraying the EX storm trooper that doesn't want to fight. I like his short lines and quirks. I think Fin may be the next Han Solo.


My favourite character has to be Poe Dameron. Oscar Isaac does an amazing portrayal of the talented X-wing pilot. There is nothing not to like about Poe and his droid BB8.


No comments:

Post a Comment